This is a great opportunity to join a team focussed on innovating and changing the media & broadcast industry
Marquis Broadcast develops and sells software tools and infrastructure and services for the media production and broadcast industries.
Marquis has been delivering media and metadata integration between the likes of Apple, Avid and Adobe for nearly 20 years. Our customers range from the largest broadcasters and movie production companies to small post houses.
To learn more about us please visit: marquisbroadcast.com.
This is a full-time role and is based in our offices in Pangbourne, Berkshire.
The role will include all aspects of supporting Marquis Broadcast’s customers and requires good media and broadcast IT skills. Ideally, the applicant will have experience in media and broadcast workflows and managing and configuring associated IT infrastructure such as networks and storage. We have an international installed base, so good verbal and written communication skills are a must and being able to prioritise activities is important. Occasionally international travel may be required.
- Direct customer engagement using remote IT support and diagnostics tools
- Use of TeamSupport to log track and resolve support cases
- Manage escalations to product management
- Feedback to software development and effective diagnosis and communication of product issues
- Remotely installing permanent and test systems including temporary licencing
- Occasionally you will be required to participate in testing our software before customer release.
- Experience of a broadcast or media IT production environment such as Avid Interplay
- HNC, Diploma or Degree in an engineering or media IT discipline.
- Knowledge of other production systems such as Avid Interplay MAM and PAM
- Knowledge of Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC or Avid Media Composer
- Knowledge of video standards and codecs.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to integrate into a small, close-knit team
- Able to work under own initiative.
The role also comes with private healthcare, life assurance, income protection, on-site parking, 25 days holiday and a pension scheme.
No agencies, thank you.