Content creators of all sizes are producing more high resolution content than ever before and for many organisations being able to store, securely protect, archive and reuse this data-heavy media is becoming just as important as creating it.
Mitigating loss of content, re-monetising media assets and optimising shared storage are real challenges that Marquis and Quantum, pioneers in tiered storage, together address with edit workflows that simplify and automate the management, backup and archive of Avid storage and projects.
Quantum is a leading expert in scale-out storage, archive and data protection and the company’s StorNext® 5 platform powers modern high-performance workflows, enabling seamless, real-time collaboration and keeping content readily accessible for future use and re-monetisation.
More than 100,000 customers have trusted Quantum to address their most demanding content workflow needs, including top studios, major broadcasters and cutting-edge content creators. With Quantum, customers have the end-to-end storage platform they need to manage assets from ingest through finishing and into delivery and long-term preservation.
Avid Archive Workflow Benefits
- Mitigate risk of loss of 'work in progress' associated with disaster, human error or malicious attack of Avid ISIS NEXIS
- Automate the backup, clean-up and retention of Avid ISIS NEXIS Projects to Quantum Artico – a NAS-based disk target
- Have flexibility to choose what storage technology you choose to archive your AVID projects – tape, object, cloud
- Tight integration with StorNext® 5 making archiving and subsequent access to stored media a straight-forward task
- Storage analytics and management tools certified by Avid that maximise ISIS NEXIS utilisation